On this page you will find a collection of links and information from organisations, the federal government, the state and the respective districts and urban districts in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, in particular on first contact points, health care and assistance for refugees from the Ukraine. Volunteers can also find out about volunteering opportunities.
We try to keep this page as up-to-date as possible and therefore limit ourselves to links and references to places that provide detailed and sometimes multilingual information and update it constantly.
In this publication by the State Agency for Civic Education, refugees receive general information about their stay in Germany and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
- Hotline for buses / bus drivers bringing refugees to Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and who require information on distribution and collective housing 0174 83 56 117
- Telephone number for tracing missing persons / tracing service, Dr. Marcin Przybysz 0385 59147 – 17
- Hotline for initial psychosocial counselling for pupils and information on further help and support:0385 588 7777
- Child protection hotline Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 0800 - 14 14 007
- The help telephone: Violence against women. 0800 0116 016
- Hotline to the Refugee Council of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern 0385 – 581 57 90 | Mon – Fri| 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Health advice hotline: 116 117
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern citizens‘ hotline - questions on Corona: 0385 588-11311
Informations-Hinweis: Angebot der drei IntegrationsFachDienste in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Online-Pinnwand mit umfassenden Informationen und Kontakten für Geflüchtete aus der Ukraine.
Contact details regarding services and benefits such as accommodation, financial aid and points of call for help and support provided by the administrative and urban districts as well as other towns.
We try to keep this page as up-to-date as possible and therefore limit ourselves to links and references to places that provide detailed and often multilingual information. We update it constantly.